Wheel misalignment can significantly hamper your car handling efficiency and compromise your safety and driving comfort.
If your car drifts to either side while you try to drive straight, the vehicle wheels might be misaligned. At Golden Garage & Tyres, we offer efficient Hunter wheel alignment Ilford at competitive prices. You can easily book an appointment with us online through the homepage.
How to detect wheel alignment issues?
These are some of the signs of misalignment in car wheels:
- Screeching sounds while taking turns
- Compromised fuel efficiency
- Juddering steering wheel
- Poor cornering precision
- Vehicle drifting in one direction while driving straight
- Uneven and rapid wear on car tyres
If you notice these symptoms, bring your vehicle for wheel alignment Ilford. Ignoring such problems can lead to hefty repair bills in future.
What are the benefits of Hunter Wheel Alignment Technology?
When it comes to wheel alignment check and rectification, Hunter wheel alignment technology has no match. It is one of the latest and most advanced wheel alignment technologies out there right now.
Check out the benefits of Hunter wheel alignment technology:
- The Hunter technology makes use of the HawkEye Elite System. It sports unique sensors, high-quality cameras, and a state-of-the-art QuickGrip adaptor. Due to this advanced setup, the Hunter wheel alignment machine takes only 90 seconds to produce a detailed and accurate report of the car axle geometry.
- Lightweight and equipped with spring-loaded arms, the QuickGrip adaptors grip the car tyres without causing any damage to the wheels. In addition, there is also an off-centre switch that securely clamps the wheel and enables highly accurate measurements.
- Due to its unique Winalign software, the Hunter wheel aligner allows for easy resetting of wheel sensors. This unique software also uses the CodeLink system that provides live vehicular data. It helps complete the OEM procedures smoothly.
Why choose us?
When you visit us for the service of wheel alignment Ilford, our team use the advanced Hunter wheel alignment device to check the following angles:
The camber angle is between the car wheels and the vehicle's vertical axis. It is the inward or outward tilt of the car wheel, as viewed from the side.
It is the alignment between the steering column of your car and the vertical axis.
Toe refers to the angle between the car wheels and the longitudinal axis.
Once our team checks the car wheel angles with the Hunter technology, they will find the discrepancies and rectify them according to the manufacturer-recommendation.
Are you interested in our service?
Then end your search for ‘hunter wheel alignment Ilford’ by calling us on 07931 791675.
We are at Essex, 269 Green Lane Ilford, London IG3 9TN.